- October is pretty much here (next week) so we are gearing up for Halloween!! Aaron is super excited start working on our pumpkins. Need ideas ~ 22 Traditional Pumpkin Carving Ideas
- Boot season is finally here!! Hello Fall :-) I'm currently loving ankle boots! There are so many styles ~ 10 Ways to Wear Ankle Boots
- Check out this Mom Confession ~ Taking time away from your children is necessary! We all deserve a break every now and then.
- I love tacos! I'm gonna try these ~ Easy Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Beef Tacos this weekend!
I hope you all have a great weekend! I plan to have a stress free weekend filled with cleaning, lounging and lots of playtime with the boys.

2 comments :
I love tacos too!! Going to try that recipe for sure.
Brooke
www.pumpsandpushups.com
Let me know how you like it!
Post a Comment