Life happens...

I have no real excuse for why I haven't blogged in a while...I mean it could be several things ~ got a new job a few months ago, homework and workouts consume my evenings most nights, being selfish to just want to sit on my couch and catch up on some TV, or just spending time with my family.  So much goes on in my life and sometimes I feel like I've got to do it ALL and then there are times when I don't or I simply can't because there are more important things going on in my life.

I really enjoy blogging and browsing other blogs. It's such a great relief and helps me to really reflect on what is most important and for me it's my boys and my family. So even though I've been distant for a few months I'm going to get back on a regular schedule with blogging (hopefully one I can stick too) because not only is this a blog for me to share with others it's a blog for me to capture moments so that when my boys get older we can look back on everything.

So in the next few weeks I plan to post about our summer plans and how the boys wrapped up the school year, as well as some random posts... a little fashion, a few link loves, and of course some workouts I've been doing lately! Enjoy the rest of the week!




No comments :