Hello 2016!


I am really still in disbelief that we are in year 2016. I mean wasn't it just 2014 not too long ago, my goodness time is flying by! I'm not ready!!! Oh how I wish we could stay young forever, I don't want my boys to getting any bigger! On the flip side, another year means MORE opportunities and MANY memories to create! This year I decided not to make any real new year resolutions that way I can avoid not accomplishing them LOL! Just playing...maybe not. This year I have decided to focus on what is most important and that is my health, my family, and our future. This year is about feeling good and gaining back all the energy I exhausted the past few months. I want to have an adventurous year with lots of traveling and excitement! Cheers to 2016 and all that it has to offer! 

No comments :