A few different things...


Can you believe it's 2016? This year came so fast I don't think I had too much time to prepare. Which is why this post is a little delayed, I've taken the past two weeks to really look at all aspects of my life and see what needs a little improvement.

So here is what we have been doing differently this year...

For me personally ~ I am investing more time for myself. I've always been a go with the flow type of person but I realize now that I just need to relax and enjoy being still for once. The past few weeks I have been reading after the boys go to sleep and I really enjoy that quiet time. It's also a great way to get ready for bed.

For the boys ~ I am investing more time for them both together and separately. I think it's very important to spend separate time with the boys so that they both understand how important it is to be an individual and to get that one-on-one quality time. This is also a great time to communicate and really get to know your child's interest.

For my home ~ I am investing more time to organize and really evaluate the most important things I have in my home. It's more about quality than quantity and this will be my focus as I start to tackle each room. I also plan to make a few updates while I'm at it just to spark things up.

These are just the major areas but I will be doing a lot of different thing in all areas of my life to see how productive and efficient I can be as a person, mother, friend, employee and servant. Personal growth is very important to achieve overall success in your life. Every year we must evaluate what we are doing and where we want to be to make sure they align with one another. Like they say...if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Are you doing anything different this year?

No comments :