Link Love




Now that Christmas is over we are gearing up for the New Year and there are tons of ideas available to get us off to a great start.

While we put away all the Christmas decorations we will incorporate a few fun activities for the boys. Check out 10 Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party Ideas

Typically for New Year's Eve we like to have a variety of sample foods, that way we can mingle and dance and let the night go by without having to be a slave to the oven. Check out these 10 Healthy Eats for yummy snack ideas.

My little guys love a little something special to sip on around the holidays, so I plan on making these cute Shirley Temples for them. I know they will enjoy the cherries as much as I do.

I will also be incorporating 31 Days of 15 Minute Organizing once the New Year rolls around. It's time to get it together and now that I've donated a ton of stuff we can now get organized! I will be referring to the 31 Days of 15 Organizing Post every single day! By the time February comes around I will have turned over a new leaf!

Hope you all have a fun and festive New Year's Eve! No better way to celebrate the upcoming year then to be with your loved ones. Be safe and watch those waist lines! Guess we have all next year to get back on the program! ;-)


No comments :