Birthday Boy


I still cannot believe my little baby boy is 3 years old. He has so much character and a ton of energy! He is our little fireball. Sweet and stubborn at times but always happy and smiling! You can see below he has quiet the personality even at the age of 3! Andrew loves to play! Whether it's make believe, dressing up or building castles with his jumbo legos. He has quiet the imagination. He also loves to sing! I would say that half of the conversations we have are through songs, I attribute that to his one of his favorite shows ~ Daniel the Tiger, they sing at least 5 songs per episode!  

I want to wish my little guy a Happy Birthday! I hope this year is far better than the last and that it is filled with lots of love and joy! *His birthday was last month so this post is overdue but it's the thought that counts, right? 

  Happy Birthday Andrew! 












No comments :