Link Love

Hello there! I'm alive! The past few months have been filled with a lot of activities to include a wedding in which my entire family was in along with a week vacation and a few visits to the doctor's office. So we are finally back to getting everything normal...well as normal as it can possibly be.

We are wayyyyy overdue for a link love posts So many things, I'm loving and have read over the past few months not to mention the holiday season is now in full swing so I have some things I want to share with you.


First up, a few articles that are worth reading if you have time:
 Cute gift ideas for those holiday shopping:
 Also, a few recipes because who doesn't like to eat:

Hope you all are gearing up for thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to spending a day with family and friends, oh and all the yummy food! :-)








No comments :