Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Top 5 things I'm thankful for:

5. My new position
I'm very thankful for this new opportunities and looking forward to starting something new and fresh!

4. My friends
I am thankful for the people I can call on for any and everything. Life is a lot easier when you have people in your corner. Thank you to all those that read this little ole blog, it means a lot to me and I greatly appreciate you.

3. My health
I am thankful to wake up each and everyday with zero to no pain and to have the energy to keep up with my two boys. My health means a lot to me and I'm thankful I can keep going when things get tough.

2. My family
I am sooooooo very thankful for my family! They really mean the world to me, it makes me tear up how much I really love them. My family is always there for me and I can always count on them.

1. My faith/life/everything
I am truly blessed to spend another year with friends and family. Thank you Lord for continuing to bless me and my friends and family with your abundant love.


Wish you a very happy thanksgiving from my family to yours! 
Hope you are all surrounded with friends and family and lots of love!

No comments :