Just one of the guys

This pretty much sums up how I feel just about everyday when I'm home with the boys. I'm out numbered and have learned to adapted to this way of life. There is never a dull moment when you have boys, they are always running around laughing and playing or worse fighting/wrestling.

I grew up with two brothers so I'm no stranger to being the only girl. In fact, I really didn't start taking an interest in more feminine things until I got older. I didn't like dresses or shopping until I reached high school. Even to this day my style is more laid back and relaxed. I just enjoy having fun and being comfortable and the same goes for the boys.

I don't mind getting a little dirty or sweaty if we are playing outside. I love to watch them play especially those times when they are being nice and sharing with one another...which I must say is not as often as I would like!


No comments :