Life Lately

Why hello there! It's been a while so I'm going to post a few pictures of how our life has been lately. I signed up the boys for swimming lessons so that adds another element to our weekends. Now that the weather is warming up they want to be outside more than ever and I can't complain! The weather has been gorgeous the last couple of days. Here are few pictures from the last couple of weeks.

 
That smile gets me every time!  :-)

The Hulk! 


 
Aaron lost his first tooth! Now he is waiting patiently for the next tooth to come out.

I received a flower plant named Aaron :-) for Mother's Day! I thought it was so cute, he even made it purple (my favorite color). I'm very thankful to be Aaron's mother, he's such a loving and thoughtful child. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! 

No comments :