Link Love

I know it's been a while since I posted on the blog! So many things have been going on that blogging got pushed to the back burner, go figure. Hope to get back up to speed now that things have slowed down.


This week's link love is more for gift ideas for Mother's Day, it will be here before we know it so it's best to get a few ideas before we miss out on the good stuff.

  • Tea is where it's at these days! Tevana has some amazing gift ideas for Mother's Day. Check them out.
  • Next up Makeup! What mom doesn't enjoy a few beauty products! Sephora has a gazillion of gift sets for Mother's Day, a few I would love to have :-)
  • Kate Spade has a lot of unique small jewelry ideas for Mother's Day. Worth checking out if you are a glam mom!
  • Anthropologie has a ton of cute ideas both clothes and trinkets for the home. Love this candle!
  • Flowers, Chocolate assortments, Wine, Books, and Stationary are a few things worth mentioning depending on the person you are buying for. I tend to always steer towards things I know my mom likes and then take it from there that way I'm safe! :-)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! This weekend I have my first 5K for the spring! Looking forward to a great run with some friends. Stay tuned for some picture updates on life lately. 

No comments :