Winter Must Haves

Winter Must Haves



Polka Dot Sweater / Ruffle coat / Green Ankle jeans, / Wedge Booties / Slouch Beanie hat / Fringe scarf


These days my wardrobe has been on repeat. I'm pretty much recycling the same clothes with a few different accessories.  During the work week you will always catch me wearing my wool ruffle coat, I love that it's feminine and also professional. I typically pair that with my signature slacks or skirt for the week along with a cardigan or polka dot sweater. When it's cold outside I just like to keep it simple so most days I wear black pants or a black skirt with tights to stay warm.

On the weekends I stay pretty low key. I've been reaching for my green skinny jeans that I snagged at Old Navy a few months ago. I naturally cling towards dark colors when it comes to jeans but this is my first pair of dark green and I'm in love!!! Throw on a beanie and a warm scarf and my outfit is complete. Oops, can't forget the wedge booties! These go with everything, slacks, skirt, jeans, you name it! Also, did I mention they are super comfortable?!?! So until the weather gets a little warmer on these parts I will keep sticking to these favorites. 

2 comments :

Brooke Anderson said...

Love the polka dot sweater! So cute. I have been dying to break into Spring attire but it's still pretty cold here too, with the exception of yesterday that was unseasonably warm, it was such a tease!

Brooke
pumps and push-ups

Jess said...

I know how you feel, sometimes I feel like I'm wearing the same thing over and over... Oh wait I am :)

http://mimiandchichi.com/