A Special Birthday Wish

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AARON!!! Today my first love turns 6 years old. I cannot believe it. It honestly feels like he was just a little baby. I have really enjoyed my journey with Aaron, I love him in so many different ways.

I remember when I first looked in his eyes...I was completely speechless which is saying a lot if you really know me. It took me a moment to take in everything that had just happened and we just locked eyes and had an instant connection. I had no idea the type of love you could have for someone until I had Aaron. From day 1 he has brought an abundance of joy into my life and so many others.

He is my sweetheart, charmer, silly guy and superhero all in one. It's so hard to write this post knowing all we've been through and what we continue to overcome. He is one of the strongest kids I know, I think over the years his food allergies have been tougher on myself than they have for him. It doesn't phase him at all and what I love about him is that he doesn't question any of it. He believes God made him this way and he wouldn't have it any other way.

I would like to wish one of the loves of my life a wonderful birthday. I hope he smiles from sun up to sun down and has a fantastic day. I've enjoyed all the previous birthdays and they get more and more exciting as they get older. Here's to 6 and many many more birthdays!


No comments :