Link Love

Finally a new link love post! Sorry it's been forever! Now that the holidays are in full effect I have tons of cute stuff to share with you! Some I've found through friends so thank you guys for sharing!

So let's cut the small talk and get to the good stuff!

  • I need of some simple holiday decorations check out these 12 Easy & Elegent Christmas Decor ideas! Love the idea of hanging the Christmas cards!
  • I really enjoy wrapping gifts! Must be my artistic side. These Stylish Gift Wrapping Ideas are giving me tons of different ideas!
  • Love taking pictures but never print them? Well, look no further ~ Snapfish makes it easy to print your favorite photos. Not to mention they have tons of coupons, so if you haven't already please look into it!
  • I'm sure you'll be going to a few holiday parties and the best way to spruce up your everyday look is to add a sparkly shadow - Use this Shadow Stick 101 guide for the perfect application.
  • Make this Potato Bacon Broccoli Cheese Soup if you want something warm, cozy and good over the weekend!
  • I have to try out this Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate recipe over the next few cold months!
Have a wonderful weekend! Hope you get tons of shopping done and spend quality time with your family! :-)


No comments :