I just want to say...

Thank you!!! To all those that have played any type of role in either my life or the boys! We are beyond grateful and appreciate it all! It truly takes a village to raise children and I'm blessed to have had that support not only with Aaron growing up but also Andrew.


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! I plan to take lots of pictures Christmas morning but I can't promise they will be uploaded that very day. As exciting and joyful Christmas is it can also be exhausting especially when you wake up at the crack of dawn (5:00 am) to see what Santa put under the tree! :-)


I'm really looking forward to 2015! It's always exciting to see what the New Year brings and what goals are set to be accomplished. My goal for this little blog next year is to continue posting and try to get a set # per month. I think its doable! Happy New Year! Hope you all continue to follow along!



 

No comments :