3 Things

There is so much I'm loving lately. I love fall! The weather is getting cooler but there is still just the right amount of sun during the day. It's just so beautiful outside!

Let me start off by saying I ♡ this little guy with his new haircut! His hair was getting out of control so his Awesome Aunt did us a huge favor and cut off the excess!


I'm always on the go these days, well pretty much EVERY day! To avoid stopping at fast food joints I try my best to pack somewhat healthy snack. Lately, my favorite go to snacks are KIND bars! They are sooooo delicious! They're low in sugar and are packed with healthy nuts so you get your protein in! They offer so many different combinations. If you haven't tried them already please pick up one - they are available at your local grocery store, Costco, gas stations, and Starbucks! :-)

 Now that November is here, my favority Starbucks drink is officially available!! Who doesn't love Peppermint Mocha! It's the perfect balance of mint and chocolate! Also, if you cut back on the whipped cream its not too bad for your waistline!


Happy FRIDAY!!!

No comments :