Workout Wednesday

FOCUS on the...GOOD


I had a reminder this weekend when I didn't have a chance to get my workout in because I was out of town. Why beat yourself up because you didn't get your workout in??? In life we just have to adapt and go with the flow! I may not be able to workout EVERY single day but when I can I should and that's all that really matters. Same goes for when I workout but I don't have a chance to give it my all, at least I got to workout!

It's all about baby steps!!! We all struggle sometimes and what we should focus on is that good, that fact that we are alive and well! So go ahead and have a cheat meal or two, you deserve it! I don't like to deprive myself of things I crave because that could backfire in the long run. I just try to make small decisions everyday that ultimately lead to big results!

I don't workout to be perfect or skinny, I workout to be healthy! I workout so that I can feel good and be strong! I workout so that I can be fast and fierce! So I strive for progress NOT perfection. I know that I've come a long way and I just need to stick with it.




1 comment :

I Taylor said...

Great message Muffin!! Progress not perfection!