Next Month

Next month my littlest guy will be 2!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by, it really feels like we skipped a few months. The last few months he's grown SOOOOO MUCH!!! He's talking so much more and doing big boy things. He's a little character!

He is such a loving little boy. Everyday he tells us he loves us and gives us hugs and kisses, such a lover! He also starting tell me he loves me and then would say, "Daddy, loves you too" or "Aaron,  loves you too" he's very thoughtful. He loves sharing, particularly when it involves food! So if he has a snack then you will have a snack too :-)



Day by day he is becoming more and more independent. He no longer likes to sit in his highchair and will now sit at the table like everyone else. I'm pretty sure he thinks that he is the same age as Aaron (5). He adores Aaron, although they don't always get along for the most part they have a great relationship. He's so happy when Aaron plays with him and watches movies on the Ipad with him.

I'm looking forward to what the next year brings and all the little stages in between. I know the saying about 2 year olds but I'm hoping they won't be so terrible. We will have our challenges but as with everything it will be an adventure.

No comments :