Link Love

Here are a few links I'd like to share from the past few weeks.

  • I can't wait to try this ~ Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup! It would be perfect for a chilly night.
  • I think we could all use a health boost these days ~ 3 DIY Super Healthy Smoothies
  • In a weight loss rut? These ~ 6 Tips to Get Out of Your Rut will do the job to get you back on track!
  • I heart Mexican food! I don't get it as often as I would like to but boy do I enjoy it when I have the chance. This ~ Almost Chili's Salsa is a copycat of the real deal at Chili's and I will be testing it out soon enough!
  • Unfortunately, I don't have a personal assistant so this is the next best thing ~ 25+ Apps that make life easier.
  • 33 Totally Creepy MakeUp Looks ~ I need some ideas for Halloween, so maybe I will attempt one of these looks.
  • I love soup! This ~ Tortilla Soup looks amazing!! I will be testing it out during the next few months.
  • I saw the quote below and it just reminded me that life is not a race, we really have to work at it and take it one day at a time. So take your time, put in the work and enjoy the journey :-) 




2 comments :

TaraMixandMatch said...

I love Mexican food too, one of my favorites!

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

Taco Soup! My favorite!
xo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com