Link Love

Here are my links to share for the week! Enjoy!

  • First up, a friend just launched her jewelry line! Check out her lovely work ~ Designs by Stacy Lee  Her work is beautiful, if you need a few everyday pieces or if you are looking for something special she definitely can help you out.
  • I'm not a bigger baker but boy do I enjoy it when I have time! This ~ Skillet Caramel Peach Pie is next on the list for me! Let me also note that this site Get Off Your Butt and BAKE is one of my top favorites for recipes, I've tried a handful of things and they have become staples in my house. Everything she posts looks divine, you have to check her out if you haven't already.

  • Looking for a new hairstyle ~ The Beauty Department put out this post, Language of Layers and it does a great job of explain different layers and gives tips for how to ask your stylist for layers.
  • I've read about drinking warm lemon water first thing when you wake up but I didn't know it helped your skin glow. I may have to start this ~ Warm Water with Lemon
  • This workout ~ HIIT IT HARD is on my list for this weekend! Jessica even includes a video for all you visuals out there! Get ready to sweat! :-)

No comments :