Life happens...

Things don't always go as planned and sometimes we get set back but isn't it all a part of life?

Lately I feel like I've been having a hard time balancing everything, I just get tired and things don't get finished. I'm not a big planner but I like to have an idea in my mind about how the day will pan out. During the week we have so much to get done and then when the weekend come we just want to relax and enjoy life but sometimes it doesn't happen like that. Some days we have tantrums and some days we have special projects that need to be completed. Some days we don't have dinner ready and have to make last minute plans. Some days are hectic...but I know its just LIFE!

I think the older I get the more I realize that there is no secret formula to getting everything done. You just have to get it done when you can and accept that. These days I'm just living and if that means I get behind on things then well I'm just behind. I don't want to have to worry about the small things in life so much that I miss out on what really is important and that's just LIVING! So if I get to the laundry then great but if not, there will always be tomorrow :-) That also goes for my workouts, if I can't fit it in then I will get to it later. No sense in beating yourself up for something that didn't go as planning, things happen and its called LIFE so enjoy it.



~Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you~

2 comments :

Bree Aylwin said...

There will always be laundry to do, and floors to be vacuumed but the special moments will be gone in instant! Your post is a great reminder!

A Taylor said...

Thank you! It's so easy to get distracted by the little things instead of living in the moment.