3 things

First, let me just say this is NOT a promotion for Old Navy but they are killin' it right now with stuff for the whole family! So I had to pick up a few things for the boys and myself :-) Did I mention everything was on sale?!?!

Zip Front Sweater
I picked this sweater up for the boys (same color for both). It's perfect for layering either a t-shirt or a button up. I love that it's a full zipper so that they can bundle up if they choose to.

Quilted Vest
I tried this vest on in the store and was completely in awe over it! It's the perfect piece for this fall. I can layer it with a long sleeve tee or stack it on warm by layering it over a jean jacket or blazer for a different look.
Graphic Tee
I got this sweatshirt for Aaron because he's starting to read and wants all of his shirts to have words on them! If it helps him with school then why not, right? Plus, it's not too shabby!

4 comments :

Brooke Anderson said...

Old Navy really is awesome this season!! My three year old recently grew overnight, like really, one morning I went to dress him and none of his clothes fit. I went to Old Navy and was able to get him an entire new wardrobe for super cheap!!! I have that vest too, its awesome!!

Brooke
www.pumpsandpushups.com

Kathleen Hicks said...

That vest is really cute and in one of my favorite colors, I might need to head over to Old Navy:)

Aloha, Kathleen

Andrea Taylor said...

Yes! You definitely need to check them out!

Andrea Taylor said...

That's awesome! Old Navy has really stepped up their game recently. I'm really looking forward to wearing the vest this season!