So far, so good...



Aaron is entering his 5th week of school and is doing very well!  I have to be honest I was a little worried at first, I thought there would be an adjustment period for both of us. However, everything has been going better than I could have imagined. I don't even know why I was worrying, Aaron surprises me all the time. From his kind heart to his strong personality, he is definitely one of a kind!

We will be going to back to school night next week and I'm eager to hear what his Teacher has to say. He seems to be very comfortable in this new setting and I'm glad that he hasn't had any major issues starting out. Homework has been pretty simple, he went to preschool last year so for right now everything is a refresher.

I love hearing about his day. He only gives me a few pieces about his day here and there but its still interesting to hear none the less. So far I think his favorite activity day is Library day, he enjoys picking out a new book and bringing it home to share. I joined the PTO so hopefully I will be able to volunteer a few days throughout the year to help with reading and any other activities. 

So there's the quick update. So far, so good...hoping it stays that way :-)





No comments :