Over the Knee









Untitled #10

Over the Knee Boots



Calvin Klein tall boots / BCBG black leather boots / Sole Society black riding boots / Sole Society tall boots


I've been on the lookout for a great pair of over the knee boots and haven't had much luck. My picks above I've found online and they are exactly what I'm looking for. However, I really need to try them on first before committing to a pair. I have small ankles and I want to make sure the boots don't slouch down too much. I'm going to have to stop into Macy's and see what they have but I know I'm leaning towards a riding boot style...but I wouldn't mind the BCBG peep toe either ;-) Do you own a pair of good over the knee boots? I would love to hear what style(s) you prefer and if you have any suggestions on where to snag a nice pair.

No comments :