I ♡ Scarfs

Scarfs
Scarfs
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6



I love scarfs!!! All different kinds too! They come in so many designs..floral, stripes, aztec, chevron, and paisleys. Scarfs have to be my favorite accessory hands down. They pair well with almost everything in my closet from a little black dress to a white tee and distressed jeans. They are the perfect accessory for long commutes, just toss it in  your tote bag and pull it out when the weather gets a little chilly.

With fall right around the corner it is the perfect time to break out my collection of scarfs. I love to wear them in the cooler months if I have a dress with a deep neckline or to give a little color to my outfit. If you don't have any scarfs I highly recommend that you purchase one or two for the months to come. Scarfs are a simple staple and can add a splash of color to any wardrobe.

3 comments :

Lorraine G. K. said...

nice selection ...

http://afrogenik.blogspot.fr

A Taylor said...

Thank you!

Brooke Anderson said...

I love me some scarves too! They always take an outfit up a notch :)

Brooke
www.pumpsandpushups.com