3 things

Here are a few things that I'm loving lately.


 Wicked by Essie

I  love this color!! It's very sultry but subtle which is very nice. It's also a great everyday color so I can wear this for anything (work, play, weekend).

Black Soap








I was recently given a bar of black soap to sample and let me tell you, this stuff is AMAZING!!! It cleans your skin so well!! It can be used on your face, body and hair! Talk about multipurpose! It can be a little drying so I recommend pairing it with a good moisturizer.


Cheetah infinity scarf

Now that fall is finally here I've whipped out my cheetah print infinity scarf which I LOVE! It pairs well with pretty much everything :-)











2 comments :

I Taylor said...

Love Love the three things! The black soap works wonders on my skin!

Andrea Taylor said...

It sure does! I just bought the liquid form so hoping its just as effective!