Workout Wednesday

Now that I'm back in a groove with my workouts. I want to be honest and say that I would love to go to the gym between 4-5 days a week.  However, it's just not ideal for me. Some days I have more time than others and on those days I'm in the gym. Now on the other days...I'm at home! Whenever I'm running low on time or weather is bad I always opt for at home workouts. 

I have several different fitness dvds to keep me busy at home. I enjoy switching things up to keep my body guessing. A few of my favorites are Chalean Johnson's Turbo Fire, Shaun T's T25 and Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

If you are not familiar with the dvds belowI highly recommend you try them out! All in all they are around 20-30 minutes and will give you a great workout. Happy Wednesday! Can you tell I'm ready for the weekend! :-)





I LOVE Turbo Fire! If you are looking for a fun intense workout then this is it! The workouts range anywhere from 20 minutes to 50 minutes. Chalean Johnson is full of energy and will keep you motivated throughout the workouts.



















T25 is INTENSE! If you want a workout that will have you sweating from start to finish this is it! I promise you this workout will give you exactly what you are looking for but be ready to WORK!!! The workout is only 25 minutes and because of that you get zero breaks! So be ready to push it!














Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred has always been my go to workout dvd! Her workouts are simple and effective! Roughly about 30 minutes per workout so its perfect when you are running low on time but want a really good workout. Her workouts are broken down into 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs. It's the perfect sequence so that you stay motivated throughout your workout.









No comments :