Skater Dress

Skater Dress

Skater Dresses


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

The summer is the absolute BEST time to wear dresses! The weather is nice and sunny and these days in DC it's quite breezy as well. For my personal body type (bigger on bottom) I prefer to wear skater dresses. They are your similar to your A-line style of dresses but are more fuller on the bottom. I love them because they are simple yet classy and they compliment my figure. However, skater dresses are flattering on ALL different body types. This is a great universal style regardless if you are bigger on top, curvy or slender. If you haven't already, I highly recommend going out and trying on the skater dress. Instantly you will notice your waste is smaller and you appear to have a hourglass figure, no complaints there! :-)



No comments :