Love yourself ♡

Lately I've been seeing a lot of stuff on TV and the internet about self love.  Everything is centered around loving yourself and starting a strong foundation before loving others.  I agree completely that you must first love yourself before you can even begin to truly love some else. This includes family, friends and everyone in between.  

I show and tell the boys I love them everyday not only because they are the loves of my life but also because I want them to know that they are awesome! I praise them because I want them to be comfortable with who they are and to love themselves.  The world can be very cruel especially for children. I want to make sure both Aaron and Andrew have enough love, courage and confidence to fight the world when times get tough.


  Love is patient, love is kind. 
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 
Love never fails.  ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments :