Workout Wednesday



Last week I was on vacation with my family and I hardly had any time to fit in a workout. Let's be honest, the last thing I wanted to do on my vacation was workout! However, I managed to sneak in a ton of activity without compromising my vacation. Today I leave you with a few tips opposed to a weekly workout but nonetheless something related to fitness.

Below are a few tips to help you stay on track while on vacation:

Water ~ Drink up! Just because you’re on vacation doesn’t mean you shouldn’t stay hydrated!

Walk~ We walked EVERYWHERE!!! This is the great thing about traveling someplace new, there is so much to see!

Dance~ Move your body, I think two out of the four days I was able to squeeze in some activity by dancing. Blast your music and move your body!

Shop~ Vacations are always a great excuse to get out and shop. After a few stores you don’t even realize that you’ve been walking all day!

Swim~ We hit the pool 3 out of 4 days we were on vacation and it was so relaxing and tiring at the same time.  Swimming is such a great workout that leaves you exhausted especially you’re out in the sun all day.

After a few days off I thought for sure I had wrecked all the good I had been doing but NOPE! Got on the scale and saw no change! That’s a win for me especially after a few days of eating whatever was in sight! I plan to get back on track today and get back to my workout routine.

No comments :