Workout Wednesday

Squats! Squats! Squats!

This Workout Wednesday I wanted to introduce you to my favorite workout = Squats! I love them! They help lift your lower body and primarily focus on toning your butt. I carry a lot of weight in my lower body so I try to tone this area as much as possible; 3 times a week at the very least.

During my strength training workouts I make sure to include several reps of squats to include pile squats, air squats, and my personal favorite jump squats.  Jump squats are just like regular squats, but you jump off of the ground from the down position rather than just returning to start. Jump Squats are great because they're high intensity and they isolate the quad muscles.




If you are looking for a new workout program I highly recommend the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge. I've done several workouts and they are intense! They are a mix of strength training and high intense interval training (HIIT) workouts. She post all her workouts on YouTube and Facebook. Check her out if you want to switch up your current routine! You will not be disappointed.

1 comment :

Alisha @ The Alisha Nicole said...

Squats are def my fav too! Ive been trying really hard to stay consistent with them!