Workout Wednesday

I thought it would be nice to incorporate a workout every Wednesday. I may not give a complete workout every week but I will give you an update on my workout goals for the week.  I enjoy working out and love to mix up my workouts because I tend to get bored when I'm doing the same thing repeatedly.

Today's workout is pretty simple but also intense and it can be done in less than 30 minutes! Patrick introduced me to this quick workout.  He's my workout buddy when he's in the fitness zone. We've done this a handful of times and it never fails because its not too complicated but it makes us work!

The workout:

50 Jumping Jacks
50 Jump ropes
25 Crunches
20 Push ups
30 Squats
10 Burpees
15 Pull ups or Tricep dips
1 minute plank
*1 minute side planks (1 minute per side)

Rest for 1 minute and then REPEAT!!! After you've done this a few times you can either increase the reps for each exercise or repeat it an additional time for a total of 3 rounds! Good luck! I can guarantee if you do this workout daily or 3/4 times a week and couple it with clean eating you will see a significant change.

*This exercise is optional. Patrick and I added this to work the entire core. I guess you could say we're overachievers! ;-)



2 comments :

TaraMixandMatch said...

Sounds like a great workout :)

A Taylor said...

You should try it! It's quick and effective!