Mini Session

A few months back (well back in 2013, Sorry!) I set up a mini session for the boys so I could get some updated pictures of them. I looked around and found Michelle on Facebook, she had taken some beautiful maternity pictures of a friend who was expecting.  I knew immediately that i wanted to do a mini session that she was offering at the time.  We set the location for Brenman Park in Alexandria and it was such a great location.  Plenty of room for the boys to run around and to capture a few action shots.

For more of Michelle's work check out her website ~ http://www.boschstudios.com/

Here are a few pictures from our mini session.








I absolutely loved how the pictures came out! Michelle does amazing work and you will be very pleased. We actually have another mini session planned in a few weeks and I'm looking forward to seeing how things go our second time around.  Stay tuned for photos from our next session. Thanks again, Michelle!

2 comments :

Alisha @ The Alisha Nicole said...

beautiful photos!!! your boys are so handsome!

A Taylor said...

Thank you Alisha!