Boys Summer Wear




Boys Summer Wear

Boys Summer Wear



I love boys summer wear! It's so simple and cool and requires little to no effort. Just pull on some shorts and put on a tank or shirt and call it a day! No fuss just clothes! I pretty sure they love it just as much as I do because they don't have to put on layers of clothing. 

I found a few summer outfits that the boys currently and/or will be wearing this summer. I try to buy items that are versatile so that we can mix and match them throughout the summer. This also helps for the times when Aaron wants to dress himself. He is pretty good with matching pieces together but when there are so many options he can never go wrong. 

I tend to buy things from different stores just to mix up their wardrobe. I shop at Carter's, Children's Place, Kohl's, H&M, and TJ Maxx. I'm a bargain shopper so I try to find places that offer countless discounts but also have a huge variety. I would love to hear about other stores where I can find great prices and different styles. Thanks!












No comments :