We're back...with a twist!

We're back!!!

I took a long break from blogging because I was trying to finish up my degree program and so much was going on. I felt like I had zero time for anything "extra".  Now that I finished up school I'm ready to dive head first back into blogging! 

Now that so much has changed in my life I would like to incorporate more posts about other things. I initially started this blog to talk about my life with Aaron and how we were balancing life while dealing with Aaron's EE issues.  Now that Aaron is 5 (I can't believe it!) and he has a little brother (insert Andrew) I think it's time to explore more of my life.

The twist

I would like to start blogging about everything I love, first and foremost the boys (you will see plenty of posts on A&A) but then I may add a few other posts on things I love to include beauty, fashion, fitness and food (who wouldn't enjoy a good recipe!). 

I'm really excited about blogging more and inviting you into my life. I consider this to be a lifestyle blog, some topics personal some not so personal. With all the changes going on I think I need a new name for my blog - once I got the name down I will fill you in. Be on the lookout for a new blog design and layout. Things are going to be looking a lot different around here now that we're back!

Start following us for updates on the blog!

No comments :