Name change

Now that things are changing around here I think its time to change the name of this little blog. When I first started blogging it was mostly to spread awareness about the struggles of an everyday mom with a child with allergies. Since then we've grown so much, Aaron is now 5 years old and he has a little brother name Andrew. So it only makes sense to change things up a bit.

I had a really hard time coming up with a new name. I wanted something that had meaning but something that wasn't extremely long. After several attempts I settled with Muffin's Little Boys!

About the Name

A little background about the name Muffin. It's a family nickname that I've had since I was born. I think it's very fitting for the blog because I'm branching out of my comfort zone and sharing my life with you. I wanted to incorporate my nickname  to give it a more personal touch especially since my family and close friends still refer to me as Muffin/Muffy on occasions. Be on the look out for some more new changes as I work on updating the blog.

No comments :