Hello 2014!

I just noticed that I haven't posted since November 2013. I can't believe it's been THAT LONG!!! I'm way overdue on filling you in on what's being going.

Since November 2013 there have been a number of things:

- We celebrated 2 birthdays! Andrew turned 1 and Aaron turned 5!!!
- We enjoyed a bunch of holidays from Thanksgiving to Memorial Day.
- I completed my Masters Degree Program!!!
- We welcomed not one but two babies into our family! Two baby girls for the boys to enjoy.
- We had several inches of snow this winter and we even built a snow man!
- Aaron met with a new Gastroenterologist, and is doing very well!
- We attended the 20th Annual Heritage Railway Festival and the boys had a blast.
- Aaron graduated from preschool! My little man is going to Kindergarten!! I hope they're ready!

Those are the highlights, pictures to follow soon. I have plenty more to post to come so please stay tuned! Now that my degree program has come to an end I'm looking to get back to blogging and revamping the site. It's time for a much needed makeover!

No comments :