And it was a GOOD day :-)

I hope everyone had a very Merry Merry Christmas!  
And that you were blessed to share the day with loved ones <3 I was extremely burnt out, but overall it was a GOOD DAY!!!  As long as my lil pumpkin was happy that's all that I really cared about.  It seemed like it too FOREVER and a DAY for Santa ;-) to set up everything!  I tell you, that Santa Clause is so AWESOME!!!  He deserves a BIG reward!!!! :-)  

Christmas morning Aaron and his cousin made there way downstairs to discover all the goodies that Santa had left them, they were truly blessed!!!  Mind you that it was 7:30 in the morning and neither one of them had decided to wake anyone up!!!  The excitement and babbling chatter woke me up!  I don't think I've ever seen Aaron so excited!!! He didn't know what to do with himself!!!  "I got a Vacuum Cleaner, Mommy!"  He also received a TON of other things but was so overwhelmed by his miniature size vacuum cleaner that nothing else seemed to matter!  I knew he would absolutely LOVE it!!

No comments :