HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My mom's birthday was yesterday, and I just want to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I don't think she knows how much I love and appreciate her!!! She really is my ROCK!!! Whenever (and let me tell you its often) I need advice or have a question, she is always the 1st person I go to especially when it comes to my baby boy! When I am weak she is strong, she gives me the courage I need so that I can be strong for both Aaron and I. I am so grateful to have her close to me, don't know what we would do without her! We LOVE YOU!!! <3

Make it a habit to tell people thank you.
To express your appreciation,
sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return.
Truly appreciate those around you,
and you'll soon find many others around you.
Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.

~ Ralph Marston

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God ~ Philippians 1:3

No comments :