Keepin faith...

Last night was such a LONG DAY/NIGHT!!! I hadn't been to the gym in a few days and I had already decided that morning that I was going to the gym no matter what! The gym is my outlet and it relieves all the stress and worries that build up in my mind/body/soul! Initially I did not feel like working out but as always once it was over I felt GREAT! So after a 2 mile run and a 45 minute spin class I was beat!!! Got home and made some dinner for Aaron and put him in the bath tub. After he was all clean and ready for bed he started to cough a lil...well the cough was then followed by dry heaving...so immediately I told him to stop. Aaron's body is accustomed to vomiting, so it doesn't take much for him to vomit. A cough, a crying episode...anything can trigger it. And of course the obvious eating foods that he's allergic too. Dry Heaving + Whining = Vomiting (NO GOOD)!!! He tried to get it under control but a minute later it all came down. At first it was only a small amount then it was everything...pretty much breakfast, lunch, dinner and the cup of milk he had just drank before getting ready for bed. I was sooo exhausted and he was all clean, so at first I was upset with him because he had to be cleaned up and so did the carpet!! After he was all done I felt horrible for him...he's lil face was red and he was crying :-( So I cleaned him up and scrubbed the carpet in about 4 different places...oh the joys of motherhood! LOL! After putting a brand new set of pajamas on him I wrapped him up in his blanket and we laid down on my bed. He looked so pitiful, and I felt so bad! I was about to breakdown and cry and then he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, applesauce please!" All I could do was laugh! After all that vomiting the first thing you want to do is eat! LOL! We went down stairs and I watched him eat not one but two containers of applesauce! That boy can eat! :-) Sometimes I feel like he will never grow out of this problem! I pray that things get better. He has an endoscopy scheduled for the end of next month to see how his EE is progressing! I really hope we see a change...for the better! I don't know how much longer I can keep him on this elimination diet but I'm keepin faith. With the support of my family and friends and the one above I know I'm in good hands. I'm very thankful & blessed! Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments :