Dear Aaron,

I just want you to know that I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! My lil pumpkin has grown up and is technically no longer a newborn/infant/toddler now you are a PRESCHOOLER!!! I can't believe it! We've had a rocky year and no matter what you seem to always have a smile on your face. I guess its all in your name...the meaning of Aaron is "mountain of strength" and let me tell you that is EXACTLY what you are. When I am weak you are strong! And that stomach of yours, I don't know what to say about it! You can be so sick for a brief minute and then next thing you know you're back to running around with all of the other kids. Nothing knocks you down and I hope as you continue to grow, learn, and thrive that you stay true to that! I love that you are independent and want to do EVERYTHING on your own! It amazes me how you pick up things so quickly, you are so SMART!!! That mind of yours works..works...and works!!! I love your lil quirky personality, you are such a character! You are my angel, and I LOVE YOU with ALL of my Heart <3 "Everyone has an Angel, given to us from the start, trust and faith is what we need, to hear them in our heart." ~ Unknown ~ 


A Mother's Love

A Mother's love is something
that no on can explain,
It is made of deep devotion
and of sacrifice and pain,
It is endless and unselfish
and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it
or take that love away . . .
It is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
And it never fails or falters
even though the heart is breaking . . .
It believes beyond believing
when the world around condemns,
And it glows with all the beauty
of the rarest, brightest gems . . .
It is far beyond defining,
it defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret
like the mysteries of creation . . .
A many splendored miracle
man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence
of God's tender guiding hand.


No comments :